Why are Odyssey Batteries so impressive?
· Fully Charged – Ready to use right out of the box
· Cranking power up to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries
· Superior fast charge capability – no limitation on in rush current
· Longer service life – 8 to 12 year design life
· Superior vibration resistance – Military grade construction
· Longer storage life – can be stored for up to two years
· Mounting flexibility – may be installed in any orientation except inverted
· Completely sealed – no ventilation needed – no acid damage
If you are interested in this battery with an outer protective metal jacket, you can purchase it for $15.00 extra, just add the addtional amount during checkout or email us and we will provide a Paypal invoice for you. PC545MJ (shown with Metal Jacket)
Also available is a flush mount bracket available in our eCRATER Store. Brushed aluminum mounting bracket for the PC545 battery.
Odyssey batteries are covered by a full 3-year warranty when used in automotive applications and 2 full years in Powersport applications. We are an authorized distributor for Odyssey batteries and can provide assistance on which battery will work best with your application and any warranty requests. If you have any questions, you can reach us at (909) 794-1600.
Specifications for the Odyssey PC545
Length: 7.00 inches
Width: 3.37 inches
Weight: 12.6 pounds
Pulse current:545 amps
Reserve capacity:18 min. (at a 25amp draw down to 10.5 volts)