Why are Odyssey Batteries so impressive?
· Fully Charged – Ready to use right out of the box
· Cranking power up to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries
· Superior fast charge capability – no limitation on in rush current
· Longer service life – 8 to 12 year design life
· Superior vibration resistance – Military grade construction
· Longer storage life – can be stored for up to two years
· Mounting flexibility – may be installed in any orientation except inverted
· Completely sealed – no ventilation needed – no acid damage
Due to shipping restrictions, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes
This Odyssey battery is covered by a 4-year full replacement warranty! Also available is the PC1500T with only top automotive post terminals. If you are interested in the top post only. Just note "top post only" in the comments section at checkout. We are an authorized distributor for Odyssey batteries and can provide assistance on which battery will work best with your application and any warranty requests.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at (909) 794-1600.
Specifications for the Odyssey PC1500
Pulse current:1500 amps
Reserve capacity:135 min. (at a 25amp draw down to 10.5 volts)
Comes with top automotive style terminals and 3/8 - 16 threaded side post terminal connections.