Why are Odyssey Batteries so impressive?
· Fully Charged – Ready to use right out of the box
· Cranking power up to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries
· Superior fast charge capability – no limitation on inrush current
· Longer service life – 8 to 12 year design life
· Superior vibration resistance – Military grade construction
· Longer storage life – can be stored for up to two years
· Mounting flexibility – may be installed in any orientation except inverted
· Completely sealed – no ventilation needed – no acid damage
Odyssey batteries are covered by a full 3-year warranty when used in automotive applications and 2 full years in Powersport applications.
Comes with brass automotive universal terminals that can be used with top post, side post, or eyelet terminal connections.
Welded steel mounting brackets are available in our eCRATER Store. Vertical side mounting bracket is available in our eCRATER Store.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at (909) 794-1600.
Specifications for the Odyssey PC925
Length: 6.64 inches
Weight: 26.0 pounds
Pulse current:925 amps
Reserve capacity:52 min. (at a 25amp draw down to 10.5 volts)